APC Parallel Maintenance Bypass Panel, up to 3 units 10-20kVA 400V Wallmount
APC Smart-UPS VT , Input: 400V 3PH , Output: 400V 3PH , Output Connections: Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- Nominal Output Voltage 400V 3PH
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 182.4A
- Output Connections (1) Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- Nominal Input Voltage 400V 3PH
- Input Frequency 50 Hz
- Maximum Input Current per phase 182.4A
- Net Weight 105.60 lbs. (48.00 kg)
- Maximum Height 46.20 inches (1174 mm)
- Maximum Width 22.05 inches (560 mm)
- Maximum Depth 8.50 inches (216 mm)
- Shipping Weight 50.00 lbs. (22.73 kg)
- Shipping Height 51.10 inches (1298 mm)
- Shipping Width 27.70 inches (704 mm)
- Shipping Depth 13.19 inches (335 mm)
- Operating Environment 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-30000 feet (0-9000 meters)
Features & Benefits
- Regulatory Approvals EN 50091-2,EN/IEC 62040-3,EN/IEC 62040-1-1,VFI-SS-111
- Standard Warranty 1 year repair or replace
Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Total Cost of Ownership
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.