NetBotz Room Monitor 455 (with 120/240V PoE Injector)
Features integrated camera and sensors (temperature, humdity, airflow, dewpoint, camera motion). Supports 3 additional external cameras pods, 2 sensor pods and up to 16 Universal Sensors.
Communications & Management
- Number of Universal Sensor Ports 3
- Number of Sensor Pods Supported 2
- Number of Cameras Supported 4
- Number of Universal Sensors Supported 16
- Protocols DHCP,DNS,HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,SOCKS,TCP/IP
- Network Interface Connections RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Net Weight 0.82 KG
- Maximum Height 242.00 mm
- Maximum Width 230.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 197.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 2.53 KG
- Shipping Height 380.00 mm
- Shipping Width 426.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 359.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 45 °C
- Storage Temperature -15 - 65 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
Features & Benefits
- Regulatory Approvals AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A,cUL Listed,CE,FCC Part 15 Class A,GOST,GS Mark,ICES-003,IRAM,Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC,NOM,PSE,UL Listed,VCCI Class A
- Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace
Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
Total Cost of Ownership
View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events)
Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.