NetBotz Rack Monitor 450 (with 120/240V Power Supply)
Supports up to 2 external camera pods, 2 sensor pods and up to 18 Universal Sensors.
Country-specific detachable power cord, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Communications & Management
- Number of Sensor Pods Supported 2
- Number of Universal Sensors Supported 18
- Protocols DHCP,DNS,HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,SOCKS,TCP/IP
- Network Interface Connections RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Net Weight 1.74 KG
- Maximum Height 114.00 mm
- Maximum Width 527.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 163.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 2.86 KG
- Shipping Height 190.00 mm
- Shipping Width 781.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 369.00 mm
- Operating Environment 0 - 45 °C
- Storage Temperature -15 - 65 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals AS/NZS 3548 (C-Tick) Class A,cUL Listed,CE,FCC Part 15 Class A,GOST,ICES-003,IRAM,Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC,NOM,UL Listed,VCCI Class A,VDE
- Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace
Monitor conditions from external devices.
Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
Features & Benefits
Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
Total Cost of Ownership
View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events)
Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.